Help Me To Choose Graphic Card!!

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
frisky168

Help Me To Choose Graphic Card!!

Post by frisky168 »

i want to buy a New Graphic Card help me to choose best company and model of graphic Card

Jdz

Post by Jdz »

I think it'd be worth checking out the thread about nVidia vs ATI thread in this section, I am sure there are many worthy opinions about each company. My personal preference would be nVidia but that'd be based solely on other opinions. It'd seem the Gaming community is in favour of nVidia. Valuable advice 'mate', don't just go out and blow hundreds of dollars on a brand new Graphics Card just because it's the greatest and latest thing, it'd most likely not even be compatible with your system, do your research about the card you want to get and make sure it's compatible with your current system specifications.

I made the mistake of going out an d buying a nVidia 6600GT, plugged it in and thought because it fitted in to the AGP slot it'd be all good, though it isn't able to run at the level it can because my motherboard is old.
iBye

Post by iBye »

What are you going to use it for? Gaming?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

what is your price range?

if money is not an issue, i would suggest waiting for ati's new kit.

however a nice card is the nvidia 7950gt. check it out.
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Tell us how much you want to spend and what you mainly use your computer for?

Then we can tell you what sorta graphics card that would be suitable for you.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!