Anyone can help to make an easy MMORPG?

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
limpeh-behsi

Anyone can help to make an easy MMORPG?

Post by limpeh-behsi »

I wanted to make a 'game' that can play without browser (means download and play at your PC) to save server resource. The 'game' just have to be this:
1. can move around
2. can chat
3. (if possible) can perform some action like jump, run etc.
It just to be in isometric pixel art (i can make the graphic for the 'game', just need a programmer)

So...can anyone help me to make it? I can help you to make graphic things, so can you help me to program it?

Thanks and hope to get reply :)

PS : Additional question, will the 'game' lag if there are many people (again, its in 2D isometric pixel art, not 3D). I hope it will like the FPS game (not using too much server resource, yet not lagging like 'hell')

rwshthn

i can make t

Post by rwshthn »

i can make that but by flash not program
ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

Hi.basic or not coding a online game is hard.MMORPG online game is really hard to do.A programmar cant program a game like this hisself.Good companies are programming and producing it i recommend you to think again about it its really wants work and needs skilled programmers.

thanks
New And Crazy Member Of SmokyHosts Community

By Ag3nt
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

limpeh-behsi wrote:I wanted to make a 'game' that can play without browser (means download and play at your PC) to save server resource. The 'game' just have to be this:
1. can move around
2. can chat
3. (if possible) can perform some action like jump, run etc.
It just to be in isometric pixel art (i can make the graphic for the 'game', just need a programmer)

So...can anyone help me to make it? I can help you to make graphic things, so can you help me to program it?

Thanks and hope to get reply :)

PS : Additional question, will the 'game' lag if there are many people (again, its in 2D isometric pixel art, not 3D). I hope it will like the FPS game (not using too much server resource, yet not lagging like 'hell')
If may search for some "game engine" in the Internet. Anyway, it is not an easy task to build a MMORPG by 1 single programmer.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

An MMORPG is not that simple to make. My text-based MMORPG took a couple months to make and is now up and running. :)