How To Code Your Own Application

Write your "How To" regarding anything you are comfortable with and you feel it will help the forum members.

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from Administrator
ag3nt

How To Code Your Own Application

Post by ag3nt »

Hello this is my first how to here :P I wanna tell about coding applications for win32 here.

First of all ; for coding an application you need a programming language

What is a programming language?

A programming language is an artificial language that can be used to control the behavior of a machine, particularly a computer. Programming languages, like human languages, are defined through the use of syntactic and semantic rules, to determine structure and meaning respectively.

Programming languages are used to facilitate communication about the task of organizing and manipulating information, and to express algorithms precisely. Some authors restrict the term "programming language" to those languages that can express all possible algorithms; sometimes the term "computer language" is used for more limited artificial languages.

this is quoted.

As short its a language that allows you to tell with computer.
Coder -> Language ->Computer

this is system that shows how it works.

There are many programming languages around such as Visual basic,.net,c,c++,c#,pascal,delphi,cobol...etc.

First step of coding is selecting the right Language.
Example:c++ is a very powerful programming language but its very hard for beginners.I prefer visual basic to c for beginners.You need to start from easy language and you can upgrade yourself later.

How a win32 Application works

Event ****
do this
ok

this is example.Another one here

Event LeftHome
go school
Ok

here is an example from vb

Private Sub Command1_****()
msgbox "hello world."
End Sub

I dont wanna giving program codes here.I wanted to show a real example.

Where I find resources?

You can buy books,get **** from internet,p2p programs,etc.
I prefer buying books method to others.Cus i think its best way to learn a language.

The golden rule on programming is "Never scare never give up!Belive you can do it."

Good luck to all members you can ask any question.I hope it will be helpful for our members.

This is not quoted its written for smokyhosts ;)

Enjoy , ag3nt.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thank you for sharing the great 'How To'. You have been credited 30 points.