Living in the USA

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Serenity

Living in the USA

Post by Serenity »

I wasn't born in the US, I was born in West Germany . My dad is American, my mum was British. I currently live in Georgia USA and hate the accent that Im slowly accruing lol.

Any other Americans around?

eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

i wasn't born in the us too,i was born in china !!,my dad and mum both are chinese,i love them,now i currently live in china,i love my country and my family too!!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

eyanchao wrote:i wasn't born in the us too,i was born in china !!,my dad and mum both are chinese,i love them,now i currently live in china,i love my country and my family too!!
Im not sure you understood the original post or Im not understanding your post....This thread is for Americans or people who live IN the USA or have lived here in the past...
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I'm an American born and raised here. Love it I know most people hate us but I'm still proud non the less.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Jonxmartini wrote:I'm an American born and raised here. Love it I know most people hate us but I'm still proud non the less.
Im proud to be American, as well. Im proud of my british heritage too.
raintwoto

Post by raintwoto »

Almost every chinese was born in china.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

raintwoto wrote:Almost every chinese was born in china.
Im not sure you understood what I was originally asking... This thread is for anyone born or lived or has lived in the United States.

You could always start a thread for those born or living in China...
breeze

Post by breeze »

Jonxmartini wrote:I'm an American born and raised here. Love it I know most people hate us but I'm still proud non the less.
Most of us Aussies don't hate you, we just dislike your President's (and sometimes our Prime Minister's) actions. I have quite a few American friends :)
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Oh shit, i havent even been to USA. But i will someday :)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I'm not american and i have not been there... :P ! but i would like to live in the US !