Like to Write?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Serenity

Like to Write?

Post by Serenity »

I like to write (bad) poetry and starting working on some short stories recently. I was wondering if we had any other writers around here who would want to form a small writers' circle. Maybe even start something more visible?

Any takers?

monk

Post by monk »

i write...

im really into writing rap lately. i have written poetry and some short story-like tales for a long time. i always write wherever i go, and i have volumes of papers all over the place.

dunno exactly what u mean for a circle. to share our writings, here?

peace.
m

http://www.****.info/users/Mashenka/

;)))))))))))))
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Im not very good at writing, both lyrics and poetry. Lol.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
breeze

Post by breeze »

I like to write but I have a bad habit of forgetting about it and not finishing... I've written a few short stories (which are very random) and recently I've started writing short plays...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

breeze wrote:I like to write but I have a bad habit of forgetting about it and not finishing... I've written a few short stories (which are very random) and recently I've started writing short plays...
I can get lazy too. Sometimes it takes more energy to remind myself to write than to actually get to the writting. I started working with a few book/courses that are supposed to retrain your management skills....Im getting plenty of reading done bt I cant say the same for writing anything yet.
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

i love writting poetry. I have my little poetry books which i use to write in all night long, but now the world has become so busy i have to time for them anymore, i hope i can still write as well as i use to
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I like writting.. it is like a screen that reflx everything inside me !! but i'm not a good writer thu !! :P
noobian

Post by noobian »

im not very good, and i dont write much, but sometimes i'll just kinda let go and write about anything from private detectives to time machines
breeze

Post by breeze »

Does anyone have any samples of their work that I could read? I've run out of books and I can't find anything that interests me online.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.