Noobcrewz.com - Trance dancin style

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
noobcrewz

Noobcrewz.com - Trance dancin style

Post by noobcrewz »

Hi,

I just set up a website for my group of friends who are into 'shuffling'. Its a way to dance to trance music. I still got to post more things on the site, but anyone care to give any feedback?

http://www.noobcrewz.com

Im using PHP-nuke. I designed the layout myself on Adobe Photoshop.

noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Your advertising request has been approved.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I have been told that php-nuke has a lot of security problems just thought id pass that on to you. The site looks good i like like your header banner well made. The colors flow nicely together. Keep up the good work.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Is it just me or is the whole site shifted to the left side. And the right blocks doesnt appear good on my browsers(opera and Explore). For the rest the site looks good keep it up.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
bannerbiz

Post by bannerbiz »

bring more content to the website .. you can write some storyes about other band..or storyes of the members...i like the site..good job
BannerBiz Exchange Network

New promoting forum.. http://www.bannerbiz.info/forum -> place your ads in your signaure(html- adsence,adbrie,obeus etc.). More posts more impressions/****'s you get to your ads..
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Rapboy wrote:Is it just me or is the whole site shifted to the left side. And the right blocks doesnt appear good on my browsers(opera and Explore). For the rest the site looks good keep it up.
It is shifted to the left i will confirm that but the right block looks fine on my computer using fire fox.
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

ahhh yeah i shifted the site to the left hand side, the way its designed, it would look better in 1024x728 resolution because there isnt much space on the right hand side. But nowadays people are using higher resolutions.

thanks for the comments guys, ill be certainly updating the site more often, just havent had as much time.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

looks nice and good job on the color mixing, more pics will be an added advantage :)
dragon9898

Looks great

Post by dragon9898 »

I really liked you site. I think it's coming along great I love the love layout. keep up the good work.
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

thanks for the comments, much appreciated =]