Server Acting Up

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
smk

Server Acting Up

Post by smk »

Is it just me or does the server/cpanel seem to be acting up. I can not use phpmyadmin or fantastico.

Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Please explain, what eactly do you mean saying that the server is acting up??

The server has been quite unstable over the past couple of days, due to this yesterday being a Sunday, the server was brought offline for a while (around 5 hours) during when a lot of maintenence activity. Other than that, atleast since 0830 GMT +0530 (thats like around past 11 hours) onwards it has been running perfectly.
smk

Post by smk »

Fantastico

phpMyAdmin

for the full pictures look here: http://www.****.com/photos/thesmkc/
Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Those errors have been rectified.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I can not run phpmyadmin either it gives me a blank page sometimes and other times random error messages. On a side not i can not sign into the administrator section on my joomla program on my site not sure if thats connected or just a bug i have to fix in the script its self.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

There was an error with the file system on some of the server's partitions suddenly becoming read-only. This error has been rectified, and now you people should be able to use everything on the server perfectly.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Thanks admin