Is the PSP better than the Nintendo DS?

kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

i like a black psp , it looks really cool , i still waiting for the final fantasy 7 version for psp , i love psp and love that game :D

Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

I Would play The Final Fantasy 13 On PSP I Think Theyre Trying To Convert It And Make It Much Smaller In Size
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

Personally I like the PSP. The DS touchscreen is really fun to use but it cramps my hands. The PSP has good graphics for a handheld and brings me back to the dreamcast days. I only wish they put more games on it...
Knox

Post by Knox »

yeah psp is better than nintendo..
maybe because i like playstation :P
barnes

Post by barnes »

I'm a terrible person in this debate, torn right in half.

On the PSP side, I love homebrew on lower firmware. Just drag it onto the memcard and its done. Fun, and great games developed by talented people online.

On the DS side, commercial games are great. FF3 is amazing, Meteos is addicting, its great. Homebrew still runs on it, but at a greater cost that I'm no ready to spend.

Neither device is better in my opinion. Hardware is better in PSP, fun and gameplay is in the DS.

At this point, I'd go DS though.
icedicicle

Post by icedicicle »

the psp is a cool, **** machine, while the ds is fun to play. in terms of looks, id pick the psp, but if i wanted a fun gaming time, id pick the ds
raina

Post by raina »

I think psp is better than Nintendo