who sneaks into movies?

ImmortalRonin

who sneaks into movies?

Post by ImmortalRonin »

well, who sneaks into movies?

i for one do. 8)

whats the point of wasting 8 bucks(thats how much i have to pay) for one single movie?? its such a waste unless its a REALLY good movie. when i DO go watch a movie, usually i watch up to 5 other movies!! (no more guards once you're inside the threatres) :lol:

notneo

Post by notneo »

I do . Not into movies but in multiplexes we often switch between screens .
The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

you know, to be honest i dont go to the movies much. lol.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
shanker

Post by shanker »

lolz, i never sneak into movies cause im worried about wot pplz would think of me when i get caught... man its soo embarasingg... lolz
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

the nearest place is a multiplex, and that has got like 2 guards on each door, even the side entrences :|
and besides, the tickets arent that expensive

medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

believe me is fun if they dont catch you LOL
TomZ

I don't sneak in movies

Post by TomZ »

Why do people sneak in movies! If I want to see a movie i'll pay! sneaking into movies is wrong and unresponsible :!: I know I sound boring :lol:
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I never tried sneeking into movies, cause in amsterdam is a lil bit difficult to sneak into movies. But i know people that do it,but i have never try it out be4.

Maybe one day i will do it :lol: :lol: :lol:
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

I never do, just pay for the ticket, no need to sneak...and it's practically hard to do it in Texas too...just like $5 USD here so just pay for it...and if you do get caught, man that would suck hard.
ddarude

Post by ddarude »

I did sneak to movie, but If the movie is FULL House there is no way to sneak into movie since there will be 2 person checking ticket in front of the theater gate. Well at least here in Canada :D
http://www.stonersdent.com
63.208.142.108:27015