Clan/Guild Hosting Site needs Php Help

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
TheCrymsonLegends

Clan/Guild Hosting Site needs Php Help

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

UPDATED PLEASE CHECK SECOND TO LAST POST

Payment Types

Money - Amount agreed upon before work, and payment sent after completion. I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS AT THIS MOMENT They will not be available for at least another 3 - 6 months so payments will be made once I get the funds. Agreements can be made with the other payment option and once funds become available the cash payment can be sent.

Hosting - Will not post how this works on here please PM me for details. Basically you will receive cash value of your work in paid hosting which would be free to you until your supply is up. Then if you would wish to continue with your hosting you would have to then make payments.

Domains - Cannot Occur at the beginning but Domains can be given as payment when some revenue is built up.

To those who prefer to help for free you can still get free hosting for as long as you help out with the site. I have a lot to do but once the sites are completed there will be future games and more features which could be worked on. This offer will NOT be discussed in here and the whole thing behind it will be mentioned in a PM for those who ask about the hosting option.

Please remember if you sign up, do not back out. I get serious irritated with those who do this sort of thing. I can get unstable in my attitude and some things can be said that may or may not be harmful to your self-esteem. Fair Warning, I need serious people only who have somewhat of an experience in php. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW PHP-Nuke because as long as you understand php you will find nuke to be rather simple to understand.

Thank you for your time.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Interesting. Though if I worked on it I would not expect payment nor hosting. However, if you want to see an example of my php work, visit http://www.uigame.info and you can decide on whether I am good enough. I am also rebuilding my other site which will allow you to create php dynamic pages in 7 steps. Anyway, I am only an ammature in php, so I don't charge or expect payment for my work. For an example of how I can skin http://uigame.info/future/ (thats going to be my new Universal Invasion later)
TheCrymsonLegends

I do not know if he is joining the team or not but this will be a list of members who are currently on the team.

Idealist/Team Leader - TheCrymsonLegends
Coders -
Graphics Design -
Security Checkers -

I could use some graphics designers for buttons and small images for the site, you must have Photo Shop which can optimize images to a very very low size for minimal bandwidth consumption.

Security Checkers are those who can't code very well but can spot any errors in coding. I could use a few to double check the coding and triple check.

Thank you for your time.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

Sorry for the double post I will have SHAdmin remove 1 point for it.

I have decided to go with Nuke-Evolution as my base cms, I need people to help create modules and convert it to exactly what I am looking for.

Nuke Evolution is about 25Mb per directory and I am trying not to make it where I have to have a separate directory for each site I plan on hosting.

So I am wanting someone who knows of a way to make it possible to use a sole directory public_html/WoWGuilds/ and not have to make each separate sub-section for each new site.

WoWGuilds/TSR - BAD
WoWGuilds/SL - BAD

Maybe with something in the Database to tell the code which database to withdraw information from.

User ID
Clan ID

Clan ID would be 1 and 1 would mean TSR so that it would get the database information from TSR and it wouldn't be possible to pull information from SL. That way I can have a single site and not use way too much space to give more room for other things. Like a single area to log into so no one has to remember long URL's and such which would make it so much easier for guilds/clans.

Like stated before I need people who would be 100% willing to put forth effort even learn some new stuff if they don't already know it and would have ample amount of time to code. Payments are stated above unless you wish not to receive payment which your name would go on whatever you created to show you created it.

Now for the fun part please sign up since I have the basic CMS up and running modifying and adding to it will be butter and it won't take as long to code.

Please PM Me or post. Thank you for your support.

ONCE YOU SHOW YOU ARE INTERESTED DO NOT BACK OUT BECAUSE I GET EXTREMELY PISSED OFF WHEN PEOPLE SAY "Hey I want to help" THEN "I ain't got time" MY ADVICE JUST DON'T SIGN THE F**K UP. I AIN'T GOT THE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE TO BE F**K**G AROUND WITH SINCELESS PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS.

Sorry if that offends anyone but I am serious don't even bother asking me if you don't want to help out. I need the following done and you can sign up for 1 project or several projects. Due to people having their own style please do not ask to join another project as it's being coded unless the original coder authorizes it because the last thing I want is a module that shows 2 different people coded it.

Calendar w/ Events - Self-Explaining ( I need one coded from scratch due to the next thing needed. )

Event Registration - Able to register for events and such without the frustration of double posting events and relinking stuff.

Clan/Guild Search Database - Will be run 1 of 2 ways, if all the sites are linked through 1 major site ( multiple game support ) then I will need a All-In-One Search with multiple search features like with Game/Level Requirements/Type/Much More. Or have multiple searches in one site that will search through all the databases to find the proper ones for what is searched for.

Clan/Guild Banks - Much like a Download/Shopping Cart Module with multiple categories and such with a Search to search for certain things. Each game would need it's own search characteristics and it's own bank layout. I want to preset the bank categories so that no one else has to waste their time (guild masters, clan leaders) which will give them a site to use right out of the box.

Custom Logo - I can't for the hell of me figure out how to code the header to except an up-loadable logo that the clans/guilds can upload. Also would need a section to set different logo's to different themes. Of course each theme would have to be modified to do so.

Game Images - I will be allowing uploadable images but I want a certain way to do it. The images would have to be certain sizes but I want to have a table which is divided up so that the people uploading would have to splice the images before uploading them. Like the table be 16 blocks ( 4 rows and 4 columns ). I just can't imagine how to host multiple images because uploading them would require the images to be named a certain way, if anyone has any suggestions please post them.

Game Help Sites - I want to create a help site for EACH game I decide to host the help sites can all be configured into the same one with selectable sections to go through. UNFORTUNATELY even afterwards I would not have the Time or the Ability to keep sites updated so if I can find anyone who wants to become an Administrator of the help sites then I would find an agreement of some sort for working on the sites. If not I will have to locate other people who will keep them updated but each help site would of course need their own modules and such. This will come after the basic sites are done.

I need to get started on something so I know what I have to do if need be I will have to buy 5 domains and if I can do it all in 1 single domain then I would only need 1. So PM me or Post to let me know if you are interested.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, please feel free to ask questions via PM.
TheCrymsonLegends

Double posting is bad and tripple posting is horrible. I hate to do this but I don't have a need for my points anyway so I am not posing in reguard to my points but as reguard to my project.

I suppose I havn't been completely honest about my intentions and why I wish to get this done and why I can not pay much if any at all.

I am guessing a majority of this community is minors and those under a particular age without the major life decisions of an adult. I am not saying I have it worst I am just saying I've gone through hell.

For those who know me I have been off an on a lot and more off than on. I post very rarily and hardly do you see any of my posts anymore well there is a reason.

About last January I was told I was going to be a father, then right before my eyes I was rejected the position as a father which I had so badly wanted. I wanted to be a Dad more than anything in the world at that point and hell broke loose. My baby was born on Sept. 4th of this year and I do not know if I will even get to see her until very late of 2007 but when I do get to be a father and hold my baby girl and everything I want to offer her great stuff, both attention from her father and the best of everything she could imagine ( without over spoiling her, do keep that in mind. ) But I suck at manual labor, I cannot keep a steady job and no matter what I do I always seem to find myself just not going in the next day. So what does a father who sucks at work do for a living? Well he gets creative and does something so he can be there for his baby girl 24/7/365. I got this crazy idea that if I could get clan/guild hosting up that offers free hosting and advertizing maybe I could get enough visitors to bring in a nice salary. Unlike a webhosting business clans/guilds have a much wider audience range and if you can offer them a website with everything they need and with no coding that they have to do for free.. then you just bought yourself a huge crowd. The only problem is advertizing my sites, which I have a couple people who are willing to help out on that particular thing.

I need coders because I suck at coding, no harm in honesty. I am good enough to manipulate coding but as far as creating it from scratch I am completely screwed.

So that's why I decided to come to smokyhosts to ask for help. I have put a lot into this site with effort and kindness and never asked anything in return and I still don't but I am in a huge jam and I need something that I can actually do that will have great benefits for my daughter.

I know many of you have a lot of more important things to do than code for some loser who can't hold a job but I want to ask you a question. IF you have a child or are a child didn't you want your parents to be there to play catch with or have tea parties with when you was a child? I want to give my daughter something my father didn't realize he was slacking on until it was too late. Attention, the fatherly love that most childs urge for, the fishing or camping or anything where Dad pays close attention to you. I have calculated a lot and if I meet certain goals then I will be able to get enough to do just that for my child.

Please I am begging for anyone's help who knows PHP to lend me a hand and get my project working and functional, it's a ton of work and I just don't have the money to pay anyone up front but if it works I can potentially compensate those for their work.

I ain't half ass'n you and blowing smoke up your tail to get you to help out, SHAdmin knows everything that's gone on in the past almost 2 years of my life since I have known him. He has always been patient with my absences and stuff which is why I havn't lost my rank yet. Which I should of lol.

I just need a boost to get this on the way, so please if you know anything about php coding or know of anything that would closely resemble what I need then please let me know.

I am working with Nuke-Evolution which works like anything else php with some extra features, if you need any samples or anything I can send them to you but I need to get these up and running rather quickly. I appritiate any help I can get. Thank you.