WHAT IS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25%
WHAT IS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No votes

Total votes: 8
mburnz

Music is my life

Post by mburnz »

Music is my life and when I get my web site up it will be a place for people who have bought my cds to go to and catch up on what I'm up to maybe.. download lyrics that sort of thing.

The problem for me is that music is not my career... its just a hobby.

I'm writing a lot these days. I've completed about 12 songs in the last year and have about another 20 at various stages of incompleteness. I usually get one or two usable ideas per week but I will only work on the ones that are a bit special in some way. There just isn't time for everything and performing is a lot harder than writing. Fortunately most of my stuff is pretty simple..

Hey silent_slaughters if you (or anyone) puts up some poetry that isn't too depressing I'll have a go at putting some sort of tune to it.. I'm trying to get away from being too much of a moaning bollocks. If I can't get inspired by it I have a few friends who might be interested.

danielroux

Post by danielroux »

i've tried, but seems like i dont have the gift, i've made lots of songs but i dont like them when i finish them :P
McBunny

Post by McBunny »

danielroux wrote:i've tried, but seems like i dont have the gift, i've made lots of songs but i dont like them when i finish them :P
I understand what U mean... :)
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

Thanks for the offer mburnz but I dont think It would be right to put up my work on a public website where anyone can take it and stuff. Ive been writting poetry for the past 3-4 years and i also write lyrics to songs but the type of music in the background and the type of singing i have in mind is un-explainable in words and i wouldn't like it if it isn't what i wanted/attended it to sound.
But if you are looking for poets i suggest looking up some poetry sites, just google search for it and you will find loads. Im sure you will find people there
HabCenter

Post by HabCenter »

Can be fun...but annoying
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

It's fun if you know how! It's Annoying if you don't know how! :lol:
That's the Pros and Cons. I think so. But anyway just for fun so it's great for mind excercise. :)
rwshthn

yeah

Post by rwshthn »

yeah its wonder
Gunu Get .org

Post by Gunu Get .org »

Nah i hate makin own music but i like amkin remixs der suite
HabCenter

Post by HabCenter »

Hmmm, i like using finale notepad to hear music, then play on my 5 instruments!