New PS3!!!!

CanonX

New PS3!!!!

Post by CanonX »

Hey... i was looking thru a flyer the other day and came across the new PS3... and as i looked at the specs... i came to the conclution.... that they should just build a computer with kick *** graphics.. paint it black and add a controller..and call it a video game..would make more sence

Failure Is Not An Option
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Thats basicially what consoles are these days. But without Windows etc. Xbox is what people called a PC in a box, and now Sony is following suit with the PlayStation 3. They never used to put "specs" with each console but now they need to, to prove that its better.
CanonX

Post by CanonX »

i just find it retarded spending 600$ on a **** u cant even read email or post forums on? lol i miss my nintendo 64...lol hey wait i still got it :) i should goto my moms tonight and pick it up
Failure Is Not An Option
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

I used to have older then Nintendo 64, I used to have Super Nintendo. Now however, I don't have the Super Nintendo, but do still have the Nintendo 64. Anyway, back to the PS3. Its expesive because the games are requiring more resources and costsing more to build. Soon, discs probably won't be able to store all the information you need to play the newest games. The graphics requirements are getting bigger and more realistic. I can't wait till they come up with holograms :P
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Surreal wrote:I used to have older then Nintendo 64, I used to have Super Nintendo. Now however, I don't have the Super Nintendo, but do still have the Nintendo 64. Anyway, back to the PS3. Its expesive because the games are requiring more resources and costsing more to build. Soon, discs probably won't be able to store all the information you need to play the newest games. The graphics requirements are getting bigger and more realistic. I can't wait till they come up with holograms :P
:P I have even older, I still have a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Gameboy Colour, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, and hopefully soon, the Wii
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

I think I still may have my gameboy with no colour, I cant remember, or maybe I gave it to my cousins. I remember gameboy black and white (well it wasn't actually black and white, more like yellow and green), and Pokemon Red/Blue. The good old days. :P
duacroy

Post by duacroy »

Surreal wrote:I think I still may have my gameboy with no colour, I cant remember, or maybe I gave it to my cousins. I remember gameboy black and white (well it wasn't actually black and white, more like yellow and green), and Pokemon Red/Blue. The good old days. :P
That's a good memory of my childhood.And I like "king of fighters" very much.
Ah````````PS3 is only a sweet dream......I'm a poor student :cry:
千葉翩翩·晦我残翼

I'm alive so I could coin miracles!
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

duacroy wrote:
Surreal wrote:I think I still may have my gameboy with no colour, I cant remember, or maybe I gave it to my cousins. I remember gameboy black and white (well it wasn't actually black and white, more like yellow and green), and Pokemon Red/Blue. The good old days. :P
That's a good memory of my childhood.And I like "king of fighters" very much.
Ah````````PS3 is only a sweet dream......I'm a poor student :cry:
yes well I probably won't be getting it as I got the Xbox 360 for my birthday. Also it has been delayed to next year for NZ.
Lithium

Post by Lithium »

Considering the fact that I didn't use my PS2 that much, odds are I won't get a PS3.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

I can't wait for a PS3, it's way ahead of all the other next-gen consoles.