Hard Disk(internal & external) and ram ?

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
saad

Hard Disk(internal & external) and ram ?

Post by saad »

I want to buy an external hard disk greater than 300 gb . I wanted to know ,difference in its working and performance from normal (internal ) hard disk.

I also wanted to know what is the fastest RAM compatible with intel 865gbf board.

Also How much RAM is required to run Softwares like Maya, 3d Max, Photoshop, etc smothly .

darko

Post by darko »

ok you have many questions, but here's what i can answer for you, first a 300+gb hard disk internal, or external, i don't think it exists but you can get too 300 gb HD or one 300 and another 150, or something like that.
as for the RAM questions, you can run those programs on 256 but if you want to get the best out of them, i recommend you use 512 and as for the intel compatible RAM you should search google or intel website for more information on that

Regards
Darko
Darko
AMC420

Post by AMC420 »

For RAM you could get a 1 Gig HD and set it up as a paging file. If you do this it's better than adding a Gig of RAM.
rwshthn

there

Post by rwshthn »

there is hard its size 600gb i think this is so good but i want to know why this all giga if you have this size what you will do by it?