Graphics for Websites

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Graphics for Websites

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Instead of making a new post I am using my old one.

I need some help from a few Graphics artists on this site. I have decided to go with Nuke Evolution for a CMS and I have gotten only themes that I can actually put Banners in.

http://www.thecrymsonlegends.com/test

I need Banners designed for each one of the templates matching the templates. I will upload each banner(currently used) which most are .psd files. I do not have Photoshop nor PSP so I cannot edit these images and put what I want on them. Some of the themes have Cusomizable Flash Banners(Logo's), so if anyone can do that aswell I would greatly appritiate it.

I know that it will be hard for me to get people to do this without paying but I will make you a deal lol. As and Assistant Admin I may be useful in some sticky situtaions ( moderation only ). If you post something and someone spams all over your Topic I will personally handle the offenders. May come in handy lol, since I have no cash it's all I can offer.

If anyone is intrested just post or pm me. If you're not going to be supportive just simply don't post. No hard feelings or anything, just trying to get some Logo's(Banners) made for each one of my themes. There is alot of themes so heh :P.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
barnes

Post by barnes »

Post Erased by TCL due to Non-consistancy with the new topic.
TheCrymsonLegends

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
barnes

Post by barnes »

TheCrymsonLegends

I changed the Subject and whole Topic of this Topic. Check the first post to see what I need :P.

Yes I am a noob in graphix and honesly I don't want to get involved in it. :P.

To all those who help, I will personally add Credit to the site or you can put somewhere in the banners "Created By:" It's your work you deserve credit.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Lol the link doesn't even work so how can we help you with suggestions? :P
TheCrymsonLegends

I took the folder out and applied it straight to http://www.thecrymsonlegends.com

I am having some error with my cache so, at this time the site is unoperatable. I should have it fixed within a week or so but someone has already decided to help me with what I need. Thanks anyway it's great to see members of the community ready to help others :).

Topic Closed