What is best to use HTML or MSQL!?

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
TomZ

What is best to use HTML or MSQL!?

Post by TomZ »

What is best to use HTML or MSQL!? Which one is best to use to create a website!

Thank you for replying!

LegendaryTomZ
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Unfortunately MSQL isn't a website building thing. MySQL is for PHP and things like it to hold information and recall it for muliple use. Instead of putting all the <u><fontcolor=green> all around your site it hits off MySQL and saves your information so that you can manage yourwebsite easier without having to change all your html coding.

In my opinion if you like working with HTML and your wanting to build a website that doesn't need a Portal ( Php-Nuke ) then use HTML, it has a very wide range of things you can do but doesn't come close to the versitility of PHP. It is all up to the website creator what they would like to use though.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

I personaly like mysql because I am a forum kinda guy. But html can do all the same things except extramly harder to make. So pick what you want they are both good.
aquarium

Post by aquarium »

Html is one thing and sql is another
html is a language used for making websites
and sql is a kind of database in which i.e. are the personal information of your members on the forum (name,password,mail etc....)
I am unstoppable.....
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

dexter wrote:Html is one thing and sql is another
html is a language used for making websites
and sql is a kind of database in which i.e. are the personal information of your members on the forum (name,password,mail etc....)
as dexter say html an pages editor and sql its for database
uz

Post by uz »

I think they two different things
but are used jointly when building pro sites
without sql u will be only create simple sites
destiny

Post by destiny »

I think html is easier to use but sql is usually used for a control panel or something.. its like for a data base form like.. well not completely sure, MySql is often used to make a control panel and data base for ragnarok servers.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

guys, you dont get it wats is HTML and what is SQL (mysql, mssql and so on)

HTML- it a language, simple language, static to display some kind of website, not important, it is good looking, with a lot of pictures and graphics or just only black text on white background. HTML language it is instructions for your web browser how to display website

SQL- it is database server, for saving data, inserting new, updating and displayn current, on deleting. sql server can not show website, forums or whatever else. To display website, that uses sql server developers mostly use PHP or CGI or ASP or sometimes coldfusion, java and a lot of others. These languages can connect to mysql server, query for some kind of data, and display that data in HTML code in the way like forum, content management system or whatever else.
More about sql: http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

I hope you get, what is HTML and what is SQL :)
darko

Post by darko »

Man, what a great way to get some points added to your account, just go on and ask stupid questions, i really don't that you are anware of the difference betwenn both mysql and html, and i think that people like you should be banned from thist site, for spamming it so much
Darko