game promblem

jeremy90

game promblem

Post by jeremy90 »

i have a problem with a game i just spend alot of money for, Battle Feild 2. It looks like i cool game however it does not work. When i put in the cd and **** the icon on my desktop a black screen comes up and dissapears and nothing else happens. Can anyone please help me?

eselooo

Re: game promblem

Post by eselooo »

jeremy90 wrote:i have a problem with a game i just spend alot of money for, Battle Feild 2. It looks like i cool game however it does not work. When i put in the cd and **** the icon on my desktop a black screen comes up and dissapears and nothing else happens. Can anyone please help me?
It may cause some reasons but generally high system requirements!So please give me your system informatin,then I can explain!
Nothing to be proudly!
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

eselooo wrote:
jeremy90 wrote:i have a problem with a game i just spend alot of money for, Battle Feild 2. It looks like i cool game however it does not work. When i put in the cd and **** the icon on my desktop a black screen comes up and dissapears and nothing else happens. Can anyone please help me?
It may cause some reasons but generally high system requirements!So please give me your system informatin,then I can explain!
i do not know my system information my dad got it for me for christmass a long time ago
eselooo

Post by eselooo »

jeremy90 wrote:
eselooo wrote:
i do not know my system information my dad got it for me for christmass a long time ago
Ok,then:
Right **** : My Computer icon then choose properties,you will be seeing your RAM and processor!Please give me the values!
Right **** on the desktop and choose Properties!After that choose Options(Settings).So you will be seeing your VGA card's information.You should also inform me about the value!
Nothing to be proudly!