Shot The Breeze Web Design & Hosting Site

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.

How much is your hosting costing you?

It's just about right...
No votes
It's just about right...
100%

Total votes: 1
Erika6343

Shot The Breeze Web Design & Hosting Site

Post by Erika6343 »

Hi everybody,

My site (http://www.shotthebreeze.com) is getting rid of it's dummy page in a few days. We currently have an offer for 50% off the first payment of any hosting plan if you pay quarterly.* Once the new web page is up, the offer will no longer be valid, so if you need hosting...this is where it's at.

Anywho, if you need anything as far as web design or hosting is concerned, you can go to our site and the online chat is up.

*If you order hosting from our site, your order will be sent to our email and you will be emailed a Paypal invoice to start your subscription.

- Erika of shotthebreeze.com
breeze

Post by breeze »

Make sure that you tell the users what currency you accept, people might think it is Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, ect. Other than that it looks tight.

I will again comment when you have uploaded the new page...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Pari

Post by Pari »

o0o nice plan! I like it :D hehe