Lady in the Water

jeremy90

Lady in the Water

Post by jeremy90 »

Does anyone want to see the movie comming out or i think it is already out called Lady in the Water? I really don't want to because it looks stupid to me.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well even if it is released, it hasnt yet come to India. And well, i am eagerly waiting to see it. Afterall there is no comparison to the movies made by M. Night Shyamalan. He has an art to make such movies, the best of them all being Sixth sense.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

SHadmin wrote:Well even if it is released, it hasnt yet come to India. And well, i am eagerly waiting to see it. Afterall there is no comparison to the movies made by M. Night Shyamalan. He has an art to make such movies, the best of them all being Sixth sense.
yes, the sixth sense was a really good movie
Itaiber2000

can go either way

Post by Itaiber2000 »

i hope that its goona be good, cos his latest film "the viilage" was preety bad and "unbreakbale" was week aswell.
i think paul gimaty is a great actor, but even he cant carry a film on his own.
* Itai Berman *
afu

Post by afu »

a good movie
dudeirock

Post by dudeirock »

Looks somehwat lame to me, horror movies like that with todays technology dont make sense to me.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

dudeirock wrote:Looks somehwat lame to me, horror movies like that with todays technology dont make sense to me.
i tottaly agree, scary movies are just scray anymore
Itaiber2000

Post by Itaiber2000 »

A good Scray film dont need any of the hi-tech shit. it needs a good story, great actors and good director. take "the shining", kubrick knew how too take a good story and make it even better. use the great cast of nicklson and duval + a scary little boy, put them in a big empty space without any killers or zombies or other crap and u got ur self a movie that get under your skin. the horror begins when you don't know who to trust (look at "the thing") and imagnry world and the real world becomes one.
* Itai Berman *
Envoxia

I do

Post by Envoxia »

I really want to see that movie. M. Night Shyamalan (the creator of Signs, The Village, The Sixth Sense and Lady In The Water) is my favorite. I think he's extremely creative and very dramatic.
rwshthn

no its still

Post by rwshthn »

it sill domt come here