messenger 7.5 is the best

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
ddarude

Post by ddarude »

Rapboy wrote:I like 7.5, i use the 8.0 but since it was a beta a deleted it.I'm just waiting for the official 1 to come out.
I use 8.0 now, in the early beta build it has lots of problems, but it seems they've done lots of patches now.
I never wanna go back to MSN 7.5 again :P
Do you guys use Hotmail Beta as well?

http://www.stonersdent.com
63.208.142.108:27015
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Windows Live Messenger 8 BETA was invite only, but now its been released and anyone can download it from here.

It looks nice, although it does have a few bugs (such as the fact that it often crashes on sign-in when Internet Explorer 7 (also beta) is installed. Otherwise a nice upgrade to the popular MSN messenger program.

I like Google Talk as well because its much smaller (takes up about 6Mb RAM compared to 25+MB ram for MSN) and simpler. It is more stable, its just a shame that not as many people use it.

Windows Live Mail BETA is still difficult to get onto. If you go to the site linked above you will see where to sign up for it, but they say it takes at least 2 weeks and there's no guarantee that you will get on.
ColdSpirit

Post by ColdSpirit »

The version 8.0Beta is very coll too!!
Join now on Second Life and build, explore, buy/sel land, exchange L$ for real money.. it is completely free so.. why are you waiting??

http://secondlife.com/ss/?u=9be8ae40712 ... e3d61364e4
afu

Post by afu »

i like wlm
danielroux

Post by danielroux »

MSN Messenger it's cool, i use it because most of my friends have a hotmail account, Gtalk is straightforward, not fancy windows or emoticons, is as simple as that, but it works nice, Yahoo! Messenger has all this add-ons and stuff to improve it. The good news is that now (finally) you can talk to your friends on hotmail or Yahoo with either messenger, this feature it's been around for a couple of weeks, but i think you have to add them again because they dont import you existing list. If thats not clear enough, you can now use Yahoo messenger and talk with your friends using hotmail and viceversa. cool isn't? :lol:
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

MSN is cool, but there is no one i know that uses it ..... :(
Bulletproof

Post by Bulletproof »

its called live messenger now and its alright
wingfree

Post by wingfree »

msn better or message better???
Envoxia

IMs

Post by Envoxia »

I used to be a big IMer. I'd spend all day talking to people in real time, AIM was always my favorite. I tried quite a few other programs as well and AIM seems to have the features I needed. But once again, it all depends on your favorite flavor.
rwshthn

every one

Post by rwshthn »

every one here know msn and know its web man it not new thing