My Blog...My Thoughts And Some Of Yours

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hey my name on there is TCL-Ervin. Give me some Writing Privledges. I will contribute to some blogs. I always have alot on my mind and it might give you an insight to help with your site reason. Maybe I could give my thoughts and you could get some stuff from it to help :).

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
smk

Post by smk »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Hey my name on there is TCL-Ervin. Give me some Writing Privledges. I will contribute to some blogs. I always have alot on my mind and it might give you an insight to help with your site reason. Maybe I could give my thoughts and you could get some stuff from it to help :).
TheCrymsonLegends has been added as an author to the blog... May everything he comes up with be helpful and insightful...:mrgreen:
EDIT: Do to major writers block i have given up on my blog and changed to a forum. The forum is at http://smkh.co.nr