Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

Bedadenu

Post by Bedadenu »

Star Wars by far. Star Wars just has that awesome effect on a person after they watch it.

sgdc

Post by sgdc »

Star Wars, no question!
Itaiber2000

vs battle

Post by Itaiber2000 »

it's hard to co mapre this two. the orginal saga of star wars is pcaked with thriling storytelling, great SFX for it's time anf have a nostalgic jarm. while the LOTR is great cinamtic advantgre but it's something else. love them both.
* Itai Berman *
sgdc

Post by sgdc »

I always prefer future things to older things
hanzo4all

Post by hanzo4all »

Starwar is so bad, i prefer LOTR
spl

Post by spl »

lord of the ring
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

i prefer LORD OF THE RINGS as well...adventurous....
DJBOI

LOTR

Post by DJBOI »

You should be able to tell by the subject that I am not a star wars fan, LOTR is more my kinda movie!
rwshthn

i think

Post by rwshthn »

the lord of the ring i very good man its going to be true
but star wars is
since fiction i dont like this move very much
TheCrymsonLegends

Re: i think

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

rwshthn wrote:the lord of the ring i very good man its going to be true
but star wars is
since fiction i dont like this move very much
SCIENCE Fiction and so was LOTR, you seriously think it's possible for goblins and demonic things to exist like that?? I mean the GHOST army... That's science fiction so you contradicted yourself.

Anyway... to be honest when I watch a movie I can tell I like it by how bad I want to be part of the Movie. This is a bad Comparison between movies tho, I mean your choosing between Medeval and Galactic Battles... it should of been STAR TREK or STAR WARS... would of made much more sence.

Since I am a Space Freak and I wish to someday fly out in the stars and visit other planets and get the first interplanitary relationship going on I vote Star Wars. I would much rather have a blaster by my side fighting off the bad guys than have a sword against alot of other people who have bigger swords lol. So I vote for Star Wars.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!