Counter-Strike

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Freedom Fighter wrote:Well Css is fun but I dont play it anymore because of the extram unreality. Personaly I play games liek Americas army. but Css is was to easy for "Game Enhansements" to be made. I cannot play with my copy anymore because of my 90% revision of the game. There are alot of good things and bad things about Css but go ahead and play it is a good game but it gets boring.
Freedom what s your honor? And do u have a clan???(at americas army)

^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
habbofridge

Post by habbofridge »

Source Is Retarted, Its Just To Diffrent From 1.6! I Dont Know Why Buts Its Easyer To Die And "TO" Smooth Gameplay, Bots Are Cool Tho!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Habbo, you seem to go around cutting almost anything down, adding 2 words per statement.. Next time add some more text or I will start deleting your posts as they are considered SPAM.

I don't have anything to add about CS, even though I would love to get it and play. But one thing about clans. I played DF: Black hawk down, and when I asked to join a clan everyone was calling me noob and saying it's a Squad.. which in my defence laughed back and called them stupid because they must not know the meaning of Squad.

Squad: A team ranging from 4 - 9 men to form sections of a Platoon.
Clan: A group of people.. ( Very universal.. )

But none the less I got the last laugh and they seemed irritated I was much more intelligent than them.. besides most of them had AIMBOT, which was an utter disappointment because when you constantly kill someone who has a bot to ensure you shoot someone... lol they call you a cheater.. Does CS have any Anti-Cheat systems? If so I might invest my money into this.. I am sick of the Military Games that ensure people a cheating solution because as ex-Military I do enjoy these games.. but they arn't fun with people who can't seem to want to try thier own skillz and shoot someone themselves.

In the still of the mist footsteps are heard, dust is flying up. Carrying a Sniper Rifle the guy runs through the city frantically searching for a snipe point. Running up a stair well he defuses two claymores, and takes a guy at point blank in the head. He gets to the top of the building and searches the horizon for targets. His scope comes around and spots a glare, to notice another sniper staring back at him. Before he can get a shot off, he takes a bullet through the lens. A text comes on his screen, "OWNED NOOB!!! YOU GOT OWNED!!!!" Another sniper gets that sniper in his crosshairs and see's a guy standing behind that sniper. Before the second sniper can get a shot off, he see's the intense blood blasting into the air. "It isn't nice to call people a noob, how did you like that Fifty Cal through your a*s and out the top of your head?"
Red Team Loses because they lost all sniper points....

Nice little story, just created it.. :P.. I'm bored.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
erman

Post by erman »

CS Source my game
Best map aztec
emre

Post by emre »

my favourite map is pool day :)
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

I play aa and cod2 all only with snipers i had 20 honor in AA and in cod2 i am getting always invitations for clans but i like to be a lone woolf.........

The worse thing is when i run out of bullets and kill ppl with a pistol but almost always i am on the first 3 spots on the list!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of downloading cs:condition zero (how big is it??)

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

its' really cool.....
kix

Post by kix »

man, i am pro in counter strike 1.6 :D
my best map - aim_ak-colt
mnuaa

Post by mnuaa »

I'm a cser.
RO

Post by RO »