What do you think of the new design?

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
breeze

Post by breeze »

Thanks ohosale, I don't usually use template, I make my own sites. This is because I have more control over the design and I also end up with a sense of achievement. But I'll check them out.

-edit-

Hmm, well... I've made the layout for my website, problem is the content is taking a lot longer than expected to put together. I will upload the site with only the content for the home page available so you can discuss what might be able to done to it to improve it. I have well over 8,000 words to write, so it could take some time...

Please say what you think about the new layout.

-end edit-

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

wow, i really like the new one you just put in, it is really simple and lighter than the other one

i just plain love it
breeze

Post by breeze »

Thanks Jeremy, I haven't added the content yet but will do that when I've finished some other projects.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
demoncolor

Post by demoncolor »

It's simple and clean. To be honest ,it's great. But my favourite style isn't it .hmmmm.........
breeze

Post by breeze »

I have just massively updated the content. I have added approx 30 pages, and there are still a few to go... please tell me by using the form on the contact page if there are any bugs and glitches that need fixing.
bad-dj

wow

Post by bad-dj »

i love that nice site it is so cool :) love it
breeze

Post by breeze »

Ty, but there appears to be a bug with the links on the about us page - I'll get around to fixing that soon.

-edit-

wooo! I just bought a domain name, http://www.breezescorner.com.

-end edit-
mnuaa

Post by mnuaa »

cool design
sgdc

Post by sgdc »

the design looks great, it's easy on the eye... keep up the good work!
Joseby

Post by Joseby »

its pretty cool. Keep it going.