jtcandra

Post by jtcandra »

ddarude wrote:
jtcandra wrote:Great movie
typical Peter Jackson.
Peter Jackson .....
sounds like a canadian cigarette brand :P
You are right about that!:D
haha, first time I bought those cigs, I thought it's from the director's company or sth... LOL

demoncolor

Post by demoncolor »

a great movie
bad-dj

umm

Post by bad-dj »

lol well i did not like that movire but oh well
Skeith Teh Murderer

Post by Skeith Teh Murderer »

It's a great movie!
Bedadenu

Post by Bedadenu »

Its a bit long for me but it was ok. I wasn't really sure of what to expect. King Kong looked cool though.
afu

Post by afu »

It's a great movie!
i like it
afu

Post by afu »

Skeith Teh Murderer wrote:It's a great movie!
:lol:
Itaiber2000

Post by Itaiber2000 »

well, this remake is not too bad, but not good either. atleast it got made by petter jackson who is a movie buff by himself. he made that version as an homge to the orginal created in 1933. but one problem, a big problem. the orginal kong was created after WWI and it's seem like WW2 maybe approting, this was the years of the great depresions and the orginal movie represent that, ofcures it got lost in the remake cos of the time of realese. and ofcurse anther problem is its too long. 3+ hours? the orginal was 80 or 90 mins long, what happend? more action sences? it's not what kong actual about. i'm disapointed from that one. i don't like remakes very much but rarly someone makes a remake that is birllianlt. i hoped that will be the case in that one, but i think that the movie studios put a lot of money into it so even the creative power that jackson got still wasnt enugh for having it is own way for 100%. its a shame.
* Itai Berman *
mody

Post by mody »

yes it is very good movie i seen it
spl

Post by spl »

great movie