What do u use your pc for??

habbofridge

Post by habbofridge »

I Only Use My PC For Gaming, My Online Radio Station, And Chatting! Never Homework On PC

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hacking doesn't neccecarily refer to illegal activities. You can hack games and set your own preferences, hack PHP Nuke and add cool features, hack about anything to change the way it is.

Hack is a term that bad people used to consider themselves hackers, because they can modify information to get the outcome they want. When you enter a cheat into a game it's hacking the core files and modifying the information. Crack/Hack is about the same term but cracking goes more along the lines of opeining something up for others to hack lol.

If you download a No CD-Crack it's a hack to tell your system not to check the CD-Rom for a CD. Hope this clearifies things.. and Modding is a form of hacking as for the modding community of anything hacks the core files of specific things to allow others better features and stuff :).

GAMES!! I love games... my comp is a $500 gaming machine.. isn't really all that powerful but .. will play about any game.. with a few minor exceptions. :D:D:D.. YAY!!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

play games and assignments..
saucy321

I use my pc for everything

Post by saucy321 »

i use my pc for alot of things and here they are:

making websites
listning to music
playing games
MSN
Email
Drawing pixel art for my website
& more
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Freedom Fighter wrote:Umm ipod Im not sure where you herd moding an ipod was a hack it is infact a crack or more corectly modding/manufacture crack. here is a simple definition.

Crack- Miniplating hardware/software to work in a manner you see fit.

Hack(ing)-using code to access vital and private information or to create software inwitch can modify hardware or software.

And honestly if you plainly state that you hack in the open you are indeed not a hacker you are a poser trying to seem cool.

Thx have a nice day, Freedom
Lol we gotta a school boy in the house :lol: :lol:
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
RO

Post by RO »

use for

1. Game
2. Office
3. Net
MZ EXE.

Post by MZ EXE. »