The Star Wars Guru is HERE!!!

TreeShadows

Post by TreeShadows »

What are the stripes on Solo's pants?

Smolderthorn
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

The stripes on Han Solo's pants are called "Bloodstripes" One earns them by doing some great service to Correllia or one of the planets in that system. Normally, the red stripes are awarded posthumously, making Solo one of the few men alive to wear the Red. That is why he switched back to Yellow. So the bounty hunters wouldn't be able to recognize him right off the bat.
TLTCLAN

Post by TLTCLAN »

how many hands are cut in all the episodes
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

How many hands are cut off in all the episodes? well lets start at A New Hope and move along that way...

Episode IV
1) Alien in Cantina who's name slips my mind.

Episode V
2) Luke ****'s hand got cut off

Episode VI
3) ok so you could argue that Darth Vaders hand wasnt realy there since both of his arms were gone and replace with prosthetics, but we won't go that route.

Episode I
Not a single cut off hand, no wonder no one liked it.

Episode II
4) Anakins hand

Episode III
5&6) Count Dooku, Not to mention he lost a head as well.
7&8 ) Mace Windu, should have killed anakin...
Grievous didnt have hands but if you want to count his prosthetics add in two more
9) Anakins other good hand.

So TLT, by my count, 9 hands. In my opinion they're alot less trouble in the future if you cut off their heads, but thats me...
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

EDIT TO ABOVE POST: Ok I was wrong, I got it watched it, and in Ep III Mace only gets one hand cut off so the count is down to approximately 8 hands.
biskit67

Post by biskit67 »

How many kisses take place in the 6 movies combined?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Don't think that matters much, do you think they will continue with the Star Wars movies like 7, 8, and 9?

Why did they do 4,5, and 6 first and not in order? ( I believe they knew the graphics would be too much for them days from 1,2, and 3 so they did the ones with the least graphics first )

Do you believe they should completely redo the older movies with new charactors and graphics? ( Much like they do with other movies... redo a film give it a new name, cast, scenario and make more money off the same idea. )

Only one more question and I will leave you alone peacefully with my Smokyhost Point :D... What happends after Episode 6? I read one book on it but I can't remember anything big happening.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

First, I would like to congratualte philwill30 for his excellent knowledge of Star Wars :D
Secondly, after Episode 6 a few big things happen:
- Emperor comes back as a clone, starts a war, eventually defeated
- An alien race called the Yuuzhan Vong invade the galaxy and nearly take it over but are defeated after a long and bloody war.