IM BACK :D

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Gazza

IM BACK :D

Post by Gazza »

I'm back from somewhere, i don't know where, I registered on 30 December, did a few posts then went to find another host that offered an invision forum, but I couldn't find any, instead I found a free host that offered 300mb space, and 8gb bandwidth, with cpanel and no ads. Too good to be true? correct, it lasted about 3 weeks and now it has closed down, or will do on the 22nd, and I will lose my picture gallery, my two forums and my website, so I have nowhere to host them. So, i went swifting through my favourites list, and found this host again, and had a look around, and looks like probably the best and most reliable free host I've ever been to, and thinking about it i'm not sure why i actually left :?: because I had a full 1.3 invision board on my pc so I can upload it whenever I want an invision forum, and a website that needs to be put up as soon as possible to get my fantasy football league running again.

So, hello everyone, and I welcome myself back :lol:

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Welcome back Gazza 8)
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

Thanks! :D

Could I just ask, how long have you being offering free webspace for?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Gazza wrote:Thanks! :D

Could I just ask, how long have you being offering free webspace for?
Well this site was my first venture in offering free hositing and it is up since the 18th of December 2004. Hey just realised, that means today we have completed 3 months of running with full uptime :wink:
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

wow. Thanks for that, just needed to prove to a mate that this host wasn't going under, like other free hosts, :D