Smokyhosts reality :).

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

Smokyhosts reality :).

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yeah I am going to bring alot of people's hopes down :P. With the recent 1000 members I decided to go through and look to see how many actual members we have who pretty much actuall give enough of a **** to post on these forums and retain thier membership.

These statistics are rough estimates, so don't take me 100% on this.

Statistics:
Total Members: 1023
Members posting atleast one: 629
Members who have no posts: 394
Totals members posting enough for hosting: 140
Total Inactive Members: 883
Members breaking 100 point barrier: 45

Inactive members are considered those who havn't posted enough for membership.

This boggles the mind and out of those 140 members I predict atleast 70 of them are old members who are living off thier remaining points and not posting. These numbers show a different side to the activity. But thanks to these members we have a great reputation :).

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Well, to add to that, this post will make it my 1000th post on this forum!, and will also make me the first one to reach the 1000th Post mard too! And those starts are downright mindboggling TCL. We need some real active members such as me or you hehe.

And also, I wonder when SHadmin will host some contests or something because I'm kind of getting bored of this site, and it's been like years since he held the last one. Any updates or information to give us TCL or SHadmin?

W00t, go me and my 1000th Post on this forum!

- iPod Wizard
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Only 45 active members out of 1000+? Hmm we really need people to be active here!
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

wow, really need members to stay active
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

This is not good at all. I remember that someone raised a topic about adding an arcade to the forum - that might bring back some members, but then again it might not... have to think a bit more about that one.
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

add more contest ^^

free .info every month
free resellers every month
free upgrades every month

just keep making contest ^^
breeze

Post by breeze »

I see a problem with that. There will be less profit because Nishant will be giving away domains and points left right and center. And also certain people may win over and over again, which creates an imbalance...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

I was on of thoes people that was just serviving off of my remining point but that wasx when i didnt have the time nor the energy to type but now i will try as hard as possible to come back to Smoky and I will be here just to post because in about 5 days i will be asking Shadmin to cancel my account for hosting.

But yes it is pretty bad that so few members post here. I would like to sugest a pruning of inactive users and a plugin that alows a user to unregister but it is up to smokyhosts to do this.
kharbta

Post by kharbta »

All of This with efforts by me and korsaan 8)
but I said good bye