Regarding this game

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
Renewel

Regarding this game

Post by Renewel »

This game www.illutia.com( the download patcher is down at the moment) people seem to be having alot of trouble with hacking it, ive posted around and no one seems to be able to hack it all. Is this game unhackable or how do you get someones account info. Im not sure if there is a hacker on here thats good enough but maybe someone could try it.

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

please do not ask for illegal stuff here this is a hosting website and it need to remain a hosting site please do not post that content here again.
Renewel

Post by Renewel »

I saw it posted through out the forum young man.
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

I tought no posting of warez, hacks, gens, etc. or anything elligal on this site. right?
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Renewal, I have just 2 things to say.

1. There is no illegal activity discussion on these forums, if you wish to learn how to hack it or talk about hacking a game or anything for that matter refer to a website specializing in that sort of illegal activity.

2. Do not use "age" to justify your doing. By calling member's young you are showing you are an older person which you should know respect, and rules. I expect this kind of behaviour from our younger audience but you clearly stated your an older person, so have respect for our members.

On second note, what type of hacking are you refering to? Also is this a game that is purchased for use? If your trying to hack a game you have to pay for but trying not to pay for it I will close this topic, if your trying to hack it in a way to modify game settings then I will leave it for discussion.

None the less this does not belong in General Discussion it belongs in the Games section. Please state your intentions so I do not lock a legit post. But do have more respect for our members, and deffinately the ones who point out wrong doing on these forums.

Note to Freedom Fighter - Try not to get ahead of yourself lol. You posting like a mod will just build up spam. Just report and we will handle it :).. But thanks for stickin it, atleast some members know our rules. But like I said if this isn't the "illegal" hacking then there is nothing to worry about.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

DIRECT QUOTE PLEASE READ

7. The use of any 3rd party program while playing Illutia is against
the rules. This includes but is not limited to the following:

1. Macro Programs
2. Speed hacks/Speed utilities
3. Any other program that interacts with the client that is not the client,
without expressed permission from Illutia staff.

(Saying you had permission when you did not is an immediate ban)

http://www.illutia.com/index.php?a=rules

I am sorry but it seems that hacking this game is not allowed so I here by state that is a infrigment to their rules.

TO Crimson: Sorry Crimson I was just helpin you guys out but I was kinda pushin for a mod postion :lol: or some kinda help spot. I just really like smoky hosts.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Well then for your case you can go ahead :). Since you quoted that I am locking this thread. Renewal, please do not post illegal activities on our board Thank you.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!