FTP Help

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

Mizo

Post by Mizo »

i dont earn any money from my site but am loseing my communication with my friends

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

ever herd of a program called instant messenger or the old phone?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Freedom Fighter I suggest you watch the smart aleck comments. But the site's are not down. They are up, the only thing down is the FTP Server, which SMOKYHOSTS isn't to blame it's the servers we use.

They must upgrade/update/run diagnostics/all kinds of things to ensure the Servers are running at maximum potiential. For all those including myself that are frustrated with this we have no choice but to be patient. Do not worry this kind of thing DOES NOT happen all the time, this is the first time in a Year and a halff (SINCE IVE BEEN HERE) that this has even occured. Yes we are all very frustrated about this but there isn't anything Smokyhosts.com, it's Admin, or Assistant Admins can do about it. If we could we would.

It is not your computer, nor your FTP Programs, nor the fact that your information is incorrect, this is a small problem with the server which I pray can be fixed very very soon. Because like I said I have a deadline I am already 3Days late on. And I still have a week's worth of work.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

sorry :cry: I just thought I might shed some light on the subject and this sucks but im willin to wait. but do you know if the reseller hosting is down ne where as well?
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

Thanks to ALLAH god its now working from 3 hours ago ftp server and hosting server hope its not down again 8)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

FTP server isback - Topic Locked
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!