What do you think of the new design?

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Nice design man i like the clean lines good luck with your site :D

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
norulez

Post by norulez »

Nice design man.I like it.
breeze

Post by breeze »

Ty all for your nice comments. I am turning it completely RuneScape soon (within a week). And for those of you who are interested I used FrontPage 2000, lmao! What a primative program. That's why it doesn't pop out at you. And for the graphics I used a trial version of Paint Shop Pro 7 (lmao!!!) that has since expired (awww).
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Your suppose to join my clan.. evil evil man.. :D.

Nice layout, like the forum themes. Bet mine took longer to make lmao. JK JK.. Nice job though :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

i like the sky colour its nice look and cool style in your board

and your book section need links to download this books

but at all its a simple and nice site keep going :wink:
breeze

Post by breeze »

Crymson, I meant the site will **** my runescape life as breeze_1000, it's not a clan site, lol.

Uploaded the new layout today - i thought the buttons were just wasting space and time so I just converted the navigation panel to a simple table thingy.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Ky

Post by Ky »

Images aren't showing for me. Other then that, it all matches well.
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

there is some images links are missing and not showing
sabinahs

Post by sabinahs »

The images aren't uploaded yet, they will be as soon as i can get them onto my USB drive.

And for those people who are slow, this is my second account (i am breeze -- scary isn't it?). Apparently when you change 'vital' details in your profile you become inactive and my account hasn't been re-activated yet.

*edit*
Images uploaded, they should now show
*end edit*
Go the Sabinahs!
henrylen

Interesting:)

Post by henrylen »

hey, love the color of the site.
Comfortable.
But, the color of ur forum is too sharp compare with ur main site.