EasyRecovery Professional

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
kassandora8

Post by kassandora8 »

thank u ELMOHTARF

ihtus

Post by ihtus »

easyrecovery is a good stuff..i've recovered a lot of info :)
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Data recovery works by the fact that data on hard drives is not actually wiped off when its deleted. Rather, the location of the data itself is marked as free space. This means that the data may actually remain there for a while. If the hard drive is nearly full then the chacnes are that as soon as it is designated free space it will be used again for something else, but for systems that don't write very much to the hard drive, or if you ahve a lot of space you might be lucky enough to recover loads of data there.

Basically it depends on **** and luck. I have a couple of free tools that seem to do the job (PCInspector file recovery) and there is another one whose name I can't remember at the moment, but otherwise data recovery is very difficult and expensive to do.

Data loss to a failed hard drive rather than deleted data cannot be recovered by such software. Such data can be recovered and there is a very high chance that the data could be recovered, but this can (afaik) only be done by professionals who charge plenty more than I would pay

Hope this is useful to someone
boyvnca

Post by boyvnca »

i love this , good man
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

and if you want to delete some files definitly - you have to use same speciall programs...
fear_fucks

easy recovery programme

Post by fear_fucks »

hiiiiiiiiii all
can ne 1 help me saying that how 2 use this software.
coz i m totally new to this kinda of software. plz pm me at suraj_1834@yahoo.co.in
bye
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

hmm let me try it out,there is no harm in trying.