"real" url doesnt show up in address

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

derangedtaco

"real" url doesnt show up in address

Post by derangedtaco »

ok, i made a parked domain for derangedtaco.com, right? well, sure, it works when you go to derangedtaco.com. it doesn't say derangedtaco.3rdimension.co.uk in the address bar. it's perfect.

but then, when you go to derangedtaco.com/gallery, for example, it'll change (in the address bar) to derangedtaco.3rdimension.co.uk/gallery
WHY does it do this!!!!!!! how can i stop it?

also...........other than restoring the sql and html (i just did a host switch), is there anything else i need to do? like change paths somewhere in forum/blog/something else's config file? just help. lol :x

Visit derangedtaco.com, a developing online community.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

It is happening because the coppermine photo gallery script that you are using has been configured to use the path derangedtaco.3rdimension.co.uk/gallery and not derangedtaco.com/gallery. You will have to edit the configuration of the coppermine script.
derangedtaco

Post by derangedtaco »

SHadmin wrote:It is happening because the coppermine photo gallery script that you are using has been configured to use the path derangedtaco.3rdimension.co.uk/gallery and not derangedtaco.com/gallery. You will have to edit the configuration of the coppermine script.
i don't see it in the config file

but in the control panel, i DID change it.

here is my config file, just to show you

Code: Select all

<?php      $CONFIG&#91]

help...!
Visit derangedtaco.com, a developing online community.