IE7 BETA

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

I don't know about how you guys use the browser but I'm now using Avant Browser bases on IE7 Beta (1st release) and ... well it's quite good since those two work together and fixed the other's errors themselves.

IE7 Beta has a very stupid feature - I dont know why they put it it - is Phising filter (or smth like that) <- what's it for? I know it is some kind of security but should a browser take responsibility for avoiding pp to get to bad sites? That's what an ads killer, spyware killers or an firewall should do!

The tabbed browsing in IE7 is a good improvement. But the way they organise the Links bar has brought them down. So many wasted spaces are there!

If you set the toolbars option to "unlock toolbar" each time you start the IE, you'll have to wait for it to move the link bars (or any other customized bars) from the original pos to the position you have chosen. Aw... it wasn't good! but with Avant Browser I'm having all I want ^_^

never mind!
----------------------------
vn29

Post by vn29 »

i will try it, cool thanks a lot
Monstaaa

Post by Monstaaa »

I'm using FF, and I have a BBC live-bookmark. One of the headlines a while back was titled 'IE7 Bugs' or something. I looked in it, 'Microsoft have found three major bugs in the new beta version of their latest browser. 1 threat is simply pop-ups, the other to could lead to your computer being hijacked'.

Therefore, I'm staying with FireFox.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

How long ago was this. A couple of weeks ago Microsoft released a new version of IE7 BETA
gVeR

Post by gVeR »

is it for windows vista.. ?
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

It will be the default browser in Vista, yes. Internet Explorer 7 to Vista is as Internet Explorer 6 is to XP. In other words, its embedded in Vista just like IE6 was embedded into XP.

However Microsoft have released a public BETA version that is available until the final release comes out (scheduled release date some time in December I believe). This is compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2.
fear_fucks

GOOD news GUYS

Post by fear_fucks »

IE 7 has arrived. its cool
but its BEtA
u can download this from the below link given

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7 ... irect.mspx

byeeeeeeeeee :D
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Microsoft have just released the official Internet Explorer 7 BETA 2.

The version mentioned at the top of this post is BETA 2 PREVIEW. This is the final BETA2 build. Expect more changes as time progresses until the final Internet Explorer 7 Release is ready.
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Im for firefox (but i have IE :cry: )

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
Impertinence

Post by Impertinence »

*wrinkles nose*

I use Firefox. :P But thanks for the link!
"Life is tough.

Life is tougher if you're stupid."