ssc

Post by ssc »

dont like it
kassandora8

Post by kassandora8 »

this kind of songs are really not suitable for me..soory
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Hate punk rock.. regular rocks' just fine for me.
mo0ks

Post by mo0ks »

ill stick up for you firefly.. i listen to lots of punk. hmm.. well punk is a pretty loose term, so ill give you an idea of where i come from.. my first experience of punk music was on the old powell peralta skate videos. this crazy fast music sounded really kewl to me.. i never referred to the music as punk (i called it skate thrash), but i came to understand that there was an entire scene devoted to making music just like this.. i started out listening to bands like nofx, suicidal tendancies, butthole surfers.. then i found bands like the dead kennedys and bad brains.. and then it all opened up and i was listening to no fun at all, strung out, lagwagon, satanic surfers, good riddance, bigwig.. but then there were about a biliion of these bands coming thru the ranks that sounded just like the ones before them and it all got lost in a wash.. i still listen to nofx and dead kennedys and ive discovered some kewl bands recently like a wilhelm scream and belvedere, but i prefer to go for bands with a stranger bend.. if you dont know them, check out the locust. THAT is punk!
common sense isnt..
Impertinence

Post by Impertinence »

I'm woefully ill educated when it comes to music, but I'd probably classify some of the stuff I listen to as punk. To be honest, I'm an "anything goes" kind of girl. :D Country, rock, metal, punk, a little bit of rap, whatever.
"Life is tough.

Life is tougher if you're stupid."