Download Accelerator Plus 8.0.4.4

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
Mizo

Download Accelerator Plus 8.0.4.4

Post by Mizo »

With more than 107 million registered users worldwide, Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is the leading download manager. It leverages patented technology, ease of use, and rich features including multiconnections for optimal downloads from most responsive servers, automatic recovery from lost connections and errors, AlwaysResume (when standard resume is not supported), scheduling, and automatic hang-ups. DAP integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, and other browsers, and is available in 10 languages. It also is 100 percent spyware-free and enjoys industry-wide recognition from Norton, Ad-Aware, eTrust PestPatrol, Spyware Doctor, and McAfee.

Download from here :
http://download.speedbit.com/dap8.exe

have fun all

kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

hey, i don't think we're allowed to post links for cracks, warez, etc
you better remove the link for crack
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

ok i will fix it my dear kaos_frack thx for telling me

so if any body need the crack for this prog DAP just send to me PM 8)
Bulletproof

Post by Bulletproof »

this is a fast download proggie, it ownz and i love it. I use it every day!
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

yah its faster download prog i use and Mass also thx 4 reply
Ky

Post by Ky »

Note: many servers block the use of this.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I normaly dont use download accelerator,but i'm gonna try this out.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

There are other download managers such as Free Download Manager or Fresh Download mangaer that are completely free and don't need a crack. Download Accelerator plus has been involved with Spyware/Malware in the past and I would never have anything to do with it.
ducphanh

Re: Download Accelerator Plus 8.0.4.4

Post by ducphanh »

Mizo wrote:With more than 107 million registered users worldwide, Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is the leading download manager. It leverages patented technology, ease of use, and rich features including multiconnections for optimal downloads from most responsive servers, automatic recovery from lost connections and errors, AlwaysResume (when standard resume is not supported), scheduling, and automatic hang-ups. DAP integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, and other browsers, and is available in 10 languages. It also is 100 percent spyware-free and enjoys industry-wide recognition from Norton, Ad-Aware, eTrust PestPatrol, Spyware Doctor, and McAfee.

Download from here :
http://download.speedbit.com/dap8.exe

have fun all
Wow oh My God i am find it thanks !!!!
fatihalp

Post by fatihalp »

now ım using flashget but ı will try its newer version