New Themes/Skin

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
elicoten

New Themes/Skin

Post by elicoten »

Hi, I have noticed that you have changed the theme and that there are a few different options to change the theme. The problem is that even when you choose a differnent theme under profile the theme doesn't change.

Am I supposed to be able to change the theme or is it a mistake and the option to change themes shouldn't be there?

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Yeah you're right, this is a one of the bugs... but SHadmin will work on this to fix it as soon as he can...btw you should've posted in this Thread though... < Link...
kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

the current theme is cool
no need to change it to other
however, i hope this will soon be fixed
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well, i am very soon going to disable those remaing themes as they dont go along with this template. And untill i find any other theme to match this new template, there wont be a choice given to choose a theme.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Looks like hard work configuring the other themes to work, was for a few days of enjoyment lol. Great work tho.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
boyvnca

Post by boyvnca »

this skin look kind of dark but still ok
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

If your skin looks kind of dark then try bringing up your brightness and contrast on your monitor.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!