Download Accelerator Plus 8.0.35 Beta

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
norule

Download Accelerator Plus 8.0.35 Beta

Post by norule »

Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) increases download speeds by up to 300 percent. It searches for mirror sites that most effectively serve your downloads through multiserver connections for optimal utilization of dial-up or broadband connections. DAP automatically recovers from shutdowns, lost connections, and other errors. DAP is fully integrated into Netscape, Internet Explorer, and Opera, and offers a toolbar for Internet Explorer with a links catcher and a highlighter. DAP features auto-hang-up after download, proxy settings, scheduling, and a unique AlwaysResume service. New features in DAP 7.2 include a self explanatory Configuration Wizard for optimal settings, a graphic Bandwidth Controller for a convenience bandwidth allocation; and a dynamic Info pane with various services such as: Reviews service. DAP offers a multilingual support, including German, Dutch, French, Chinese (traditional), Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Italian.
This software is ad-supported and may install components that use your Internet connection to serve ads or track your Web surfing habits.
A pro version is available without ads.

Download

Code: Select all

http://download.speedbit.com/dap8.exe

korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Thank you man for that great and old programme , at that moment i'm using Internet Download Manager . That programme also id wonderful , and slao it includes arabic language ;)
# www.H4W.com [SOON]
# Host For Web

# www.AlHjz.com
# Domain Name Registrations

# www.ArabTouch.com
# Arab Touch For Web Solutions
norule

Post by norule »

For someone that don't want to use shareware you can try Free Download Manager.It's very good freeware I think.
rosareven

Post by rosareven »

GetRight is also a good download manager. Shame that it only has trial version. But it still works good during trial period. However I don't use it anymore now lol.
kharbta

Post by kharbta »

rosareven wrote:GetRight is also a good download manager. Shame that it only has trial version. But it still works good during trial period. However I don't use it anymore now lol.

I think that Download Manager is the best because it is the fast :D
znad

Post by znad »

thanks norule I will download and try it
tsj5j

Post by tsj5j »

I prefer flashget, as I achieve better results with it.

My speed was doubled with flashget, but only 1.5x with dap.
boyvnca

Post by boyvnca »

this is good progam, but i dont like it