SkyPe..........

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
ELMOHTARF

SkyPe..........

Post by ELMOHTARF »

hi all members

download skype it is the best program to talk with your friend

Skype is a little program for making free calls over the internet to anyone else who also has Skype. It’s free and easy to download and use, and works with most computers

http://download.skype.com/SkypeSetup.exe?140084.exe

with my best wishes :lol: :lol: :D

With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
jandm

Post by jandm »

I used to use it to talk to family members with microphones in other states. I reformat my computer and never re-installed it since. Didn't eBay just buy Skype?
Max

Post by Max »

Skype has been forbidden from french administrations and research centers by french government, because it is closed source, and so potentialy infested by spywares and backdoors...
norulez

Post by norulez »

I can talk like telephone right? So all I need is microphone and the internet right?Well it's not really free for me cause I have to buy a new microphone.
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

But when I downloaded and installed, my antivirus program stated that there were spywares!
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Anyone managed to make the latest version of Skype work on Windows 98? I see the Skype website discourages using Windows 98 but they don't say for certain whether or not it will work?
darko

Post by darko »

i heard about Skype lots of my friends use it, but i don't, the whole idea of this program is that two people with internet cable connection could talk to each other VoIP or something like that, so i have no use for it since i still have a 56K dialup

Darko
Darko
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

once there were some gift days..and i made several accounts..and can talk pc-to-phone :)
Best_Master

Post by Best_Master »

I use it a lot, to communicate with people of all the world! I like it very much! :D
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

i've installed linux mandriva powerpack..and there is already installes skype :P