Korsaan's Chat

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
rosareven

Post by rosareven »

It's a bit hard to only build a chatroom site and expect people to come in and chat. Besides, if you have a web site with this chatroom attached in it, it'll be more useful. Just my opinion hehe. The chatroom looks good and it's a shame to leave it empty.

kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

looks nice
but i don't like chatting
don't have time
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

I like chatting a lil bit... Site looks good and nice. Oh and kaos_frack, you're from Uzbekistan? Man thats a weird place, but nevertheless its your country. What do they have there? Or tell me whats it like...
kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

iPod Wizard wrote:I like chatting a lil bit... Site looks good and nice. Oh and kaos_frack, you're from Uzbekistan? Man thats a weird place, but nevertheless its your country. What do they have there? Or tell me whats it like...
>> Man thats a weird place
how do you know?
have you even been to Uzbekistan?
it's not a weird place, believe me

>> What do they have there?
nice question
we got lots of people here :)

where do you live?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

So whats the population increase rate? 28.3% per thousand ppl? Jk.. I live then the U.S. Sorry if I offended you or anything didn't mean it.
kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

iPod Wizard wrote:So whats the population increase rate? 28.3% per thousand ppl? Jk.. I live then the U.S. Sorry if I offended you or anything didn't mean it.
honestly i don't know this kind of details of my country
and i wasn't offended, i just wanted to know that my country was independent only 15years ago
so it is just developing
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ok, Beczuse I've looked up the statistics like a week ago and found that out,
Might visit there sometime if I got the time to.
loserk

Post by loserk »

"the page cannnot be displayed bla bla bla..." i wonder if there was a problem??