Technology Blog

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

AdamJ

Technology Blog

Post by AdamJ »

Hello guys, I've had this idea for some time so thought I'd share it. I know the blogging world is huge right now, with many different blogs and sites out there related to the subject, but, can anyone try and match the likes of Gizmodo, Engadget & Cnet?

It'd be good to see a nice, brand new blog out there related to technology, but with that simplistic, opinion driven article foundation we need, most blogs are corporate or just down-right boring, what would your views be of creating a blog which could be uniquely driven by a number of members, with a range of opinions and thoughts on the subjects.

panakj

Post by panakj »

yes, its great idea, but do share the profit ;) with members
ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

I like to read technology blog..it based on some technological ideas..thanx for ur posting..i'll check ur information..olz keep posting..if u have any idea on technology blog then plz share..

Reseller Hosting
Reseller Hosting India
Gebbo

Blogging

Post by Gebbo »

AdamJ wrote:Hello guys, I've had this idea for some time so thought I'd share it. I know the blogging world is huge right now, with many different blogs and sites out there related to the subject, but, can anyone try and match the likes of Gizmodo, Engadget & Cnet?

It'd be good to see a nice, brand new blog out there related to technology, but with that simplistic, opinion driven article foundation we need, most blogs are corporate or just down-right boring, what would your views be of creating a blog which could be uniquely driven by a number of members, with a range of opinions and thoughts on the subjects.
Interesting Idea, make sure you involve a feature like facebook profile to make it nice.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Liervets

Re: Technology Blog

Post by Liervets »

Something any more on that theme has incurred me.
VictorLeigh

Post by VictorLeigh »

I think there are quite a number of technology blogs out there already. Basically they deal with howtos. Now I wonder if there is any technology blog out there talking about hownottos. Like How not to install Windows 8, How not to save a Photoshop file, etc. What do you think? Is this a viable idea?
Williamundib

-

Post by Williamundib »

We dont really have a good location for this, but General Entertainment probably isnt it, so since this is a new project trying to get off the ground Ill put it there.
wowspremium1

Post by wowspremium1 »

thank you so much sharing this content very helpful and informative.