Blogger Complex

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Freedom Fighter

Blogger Complex

Post by Freedom Fighter »

It just hit me.
Like right now.

Ok ive never been a blogger nor do i care to be but it struck me that yea blogs are a big deal and yea you want your friend to see it but what about the world.

It seems like all you do is search around looking for something kool but what if we had a site.
yea a site.

that connected all blogs is a seamless fashion.
you could drop by and create an add for you blog for free .
it will also be advertised for free site wide.(premium paid for more impressions)
a self involved blogger categorize site.

what you think?

panakj

Post by panakj »

there are many such sites around, like for example "link exchange" or "traffic sites" providing free advertising, not only blogs but any site, there is no limit of such sites, and where the word comes "free" real advertisers change their mind and go to other advertising services. its fact.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

panakj wrote:there are many such sites around, like for example "link exchange" or "traffic sites" providing free advertising, not only blogs but any site, there is no limit of such sites, and where the word comes "free" real advertisers change their mind and go to other advertising services. its fact.
There is a difference from traffic sites/link exchange and the idea that he just presented. The fact is that no one goes to those traffic/link exchange website in order to find websites to visit, but rather to bring traffic to their website. His suggestion was to create a website to index blogs, so that people could find the types of blogs that they are looking for easier and at the same time advertise the sites submitted to the blog all across the site.

His idea probably isn't unique, because there are already sites that index blogs, but they are not marketing themselves as a website where people can find blogs, but rather a top site list. I don't know about site wide advertisement for the sites posted though. Maybe that would be fine at first, but eventually that space will have to be replaced with real ads in order to create income to keep the site going.
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

I think it sounds great, it'll appeal to many people, and obviously it sounds like it could have a profit. I say go for it.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

There are many websites out there indexing blogs, just there hasn't 1 perfect site that could help in easily browse and look for the best blog or your favorite blog, but hey, i would say soon will have one. ;)