Starcraft 2 Modding site.

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Freedom Fighter

Starcraft 2 Modding site.

Post by Freedom Fighter »

At this point starcraft 2 is released in 1 month and Ive been looking arround and there is only 3 out there and one is mine so i though id throw the idea out there for others to
make a site and hopefully we can affiliate.

AdamJ

Post by AdamJ »

It seems like a good idea, something I'd probably like to execute. The only things are though, even if there's only 3 websites out there of this kind of content, the content used is pretty much the same so you'd need to be more or less unique in executing the content in the right way.

I might try it, though..
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Yup Agreed. That Why I am a player of this game. map maker and Modder so Im pretty much good. but i get where your comming from.
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

Truely it sounds great and all. But these modding site you are reffering to i have been a member of for over 3 years. They have a massive community and userbase but honestly. The starcraft 2 aspect of most of these sites are only recently added. But with their massive userbase i doubt that the idea you have will launch. For the starcraft 2 beta had modding and such. So i do agree it sounds like a nice idea. but it's hardly worth the effort to compete against them.