Website like Match

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

OnscrenSpider

Website like Match

Post by OnscrenSpider »

Have you ever seen Match??
Is a place for people trying to meet new people and get a relation but, have you registered in it??
There is a lot of trash and publicity and... but the worst thing of all this is that you need to have a paid membership so you can talk to anybody there, wtf??

It would be a great idea to put a site for just meeting each other like this one with photo raitings, posibility to play videos...

But remeber, for free!! Thats why people will come to your site and no other ones so you will have a site very popular with a lot of people **** here and there and then if you put publicity you can get a good paycheck for doing nothing.

Is a great idea dont you think?

Gebbo

Match

Post by Gebbo »

yeahh... interesting idea you have there >_>
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

xoft

Match

Post by xoft »

Yea... that was good. like it. haha.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

No , don't like these sites anyway .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

With so many websites like this one you would have to some up with a pretty amazing idea. I've got a really good idea for this kind of website and I actually have a completely layout in html on how it would look. I do need a php coder who may be interested in working on it. I couldn't pay anything but if the code comes quick and it really strong and secure I am sure we can talk something over for payment.

Sorry for jacking your thread but this is exactly what I am working on lol so it's on topic. But if anyone is interested I'm looking for someone 18 or near 18 so that the work can be paid for after the website opens and stuff.

How can you trust me? I've been a moderator on here for 4 years, if the community likes me enough not to get me barred... there has to be a reason :P.

Onscrenspider, I'd love to talk to you more on this idea. Are you planning on coming out with something like this or are you just throwing around ideas for other people? I'd like to get a few people working on this website but for the code I can read it good enough to see if it's strong.

I'm like 100% Dedicated to this website, unlike the one's in the past. :(. I just wish I would of learned PHP/SQL Coding.

Onscrenspider, if you were actually going to get ideas and work on this project I don't mind discussing what I have planned with you so that you can get some ideas for your website too. We can become sister sites, and work together instead of compete. If you were just tossing ideas around out to the community, please add me and I'll see what you got and I may see if I can get you on as part of the staff somehow.

Before anyone contacts me, you have to speak english pretty well. The work will be hard but very rewarding, this type of website can generate millions a year. Want to make some extra cash for just sitting on your tail? Contact me :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alurlbusy

Website like Match

Post by Alurlbusy »

The new changes are very nice. Keep up the good work Victoria staff. Im loving having the magazine and the website back and looking better than ever. Hollie3
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Yeas I agree with crimzon. Too many site like this.
panakj

Post by panakj »

well, i want say there are hell lot of sites in web now, everyone trying to create such site, even people want stick with just 1 site, they dont want run here and there, and most important people want privacy too, and security, and even facebook cant stand over it yet, so its hard bussiness if you are serious into this, and have a good money, you can do it well, else its better change your idea.