Lookin for names..

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Enjoiyourfate

Lookin for names..

Post by Enjoiyourfate »

Im looking for a name for the website i wanna build, it is more along the lines of Web Design/Graphic Design, and also Music Production. and i stumbled apon the name total newbie productions but kinda lame. so i was hoping someone had an idea out there?and they need ot be serious business names

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Hey you are going to make a business along the creative line, why bind yourself on those boring,stale,flat business names?

Newbie is good. It is creative, funny and you've just made yourself a icon for your designs.
Gebbo

Website Name

Post by Gebbo »

Enjoiyourfate wrote:Im looking for a name for the website i wanna build, it is more along the lines of Web Design/Graphic Design, and also Music Production. and i stumbled apon the name total newbie productions but kinda lame. so i was hoping someone had an idea out there?and they need ot be serious business names
here is a good name, http://www.sparkxdesigns.com =P
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

well , you can name it new designers home . Not a very bad name
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
trivium

Post by trivium »

Maybe something with Media Productions
Gebbo

website name

Post by Gebbo »

trivium wrote:Maybe something with Media Productions
lol something like, http://www.mediaproductionsites.com then ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

You gotta keep it short for one, don't have thisisaverylongwebsiteurl.wowthisislong
or something truly ridiculous, that just makes people insane. They won't come to your website. Try something that mixes the three ideas. So it could be like. MCG.info/com/net/org...etc. MCG would be Music Code & Games. So, think, using a short title, can be used as a long one. So i suggest to you MCG.* :)
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

MelodyMulimedia ? Seems along the lins of waht your lookin for.
panakj

Post by panakj »

i think name of site does not matter, if the content of site is really rich, i have seen many sites have stupid names but they are working great, but do try make the website name as small as possible, it help people to remember it easly.