My idea

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

caiba

My idea

Post by caiba »

I want to make an attractive forum, did not know is good with any edition, everybody gives me a suggestion. Thanks

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

caiba wrote:I want to make an attractive forum, did not know is good with any edition, everybody gives me a suggestion. Thanks

make it have games so people could play while they wait for a respond and also if you cant make one check "smf" forum , it free and has some cool mod and almost no security risk
i recommend you this
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

You should write all what you learned in it and choose a nice attractive style .
Gossioii4

A wonderful article

Post by Gossioii4 »

A wonderful article…. In my life, I have never seen a man be so selfless in helping others around him to get along and get working.
OnscrenSpider

Post by OnscrenSpider »

Just put something new, attractive like a script to do something i.e. FaceBook and all the stuff like that, what they constantly use?? glitter images and glitter text creators !!

Is easy to make a script that pick the words given and post an html code with the text in images. Now after this, the people will still coming back to you to make a new shiney text and you can use some free image hosting service so you dont loose BW with the images.
Gebbo

Forum

Post by Gebbo »

Graphics!!!, every good forum needs good graphics =]
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Wow. This thread is old....
Gebbo

Forums

Post by Gebbo »

thetarget wrote:Wow. This thread is old....

Yeah it is old lol, yet your still posting in it. Anyone know any good forum making sites ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................