How About This

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

thetarget wrote:Arn't blogs personal enough? Want to explain abit? thanks
i think he means that a page where only you could see your note and writing not like a blog that people could see and write on it

MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Erm,
Why don't u google first before posting an idea?
http://www.my-diary.org/
Its already been done...
Wont be back till Sunday!
Gebbo

google

Post by Gebbo »

lol a bit harsh :P, he doesnt need to google to post ideas who knows maybe he ment something else lol
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

delivi

Post by delivi »

blogs are like an Online diary, you can make it public or even lock it so that only you or the person who you authorize can view it :0
moralx

Post by moralx »

yeah, i believe what was meant by the post was a key-lock type of diary where a calendar holds all ur dailies together.... only you can view it, maybe with an option to share.... the problem, that I personally see, is the privacy factor. how are you sure only you can read it.

if people where entrepeneuring they would do this online using something like gmail without the need for a third-party site.

peace.
m
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

A site already exists with such a calender, Windows Live Hotmail already does it :) I prefer to give as few sites my private information as possible.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

well , now most of sites have forums or blogs which allow you to write your diary but making a site which is only for writing a diary is a really good idea but it must be very secure .
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

You can build your site by forum. and and your website attraction power.
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)