i have an idea

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

rudrawadi

i have an idea

Post by rudrawadi »

i have an idea
we have to make an website full of attractive animation and thefull of 3D aniation so that it look real

how is my idea?

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I'm not really a fan of "real-things-in-monitor". Imagine I'm a technician surfing Dell.com and everything that look so real, it's not exactly that exciting.

And if a page contain too much attractive animation, it would turn out distracting, rather than attractive. Simplicity is the key. However, if you mean alot of animation, that leads to 1 point in the picture, it will look good.

My point is:
#1: Keep things simple, straight to the point, lead the viewers eye.
#2: Real is too flat, we want bloom.
Gebbo

new idea

Post by Gebbo »

i dont think it would work lol mainly because of the amount of memory the 3D animations e.t.c would take. A computer would proberbly will not be able to handle it..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

darko

Post by darko »

Imaging websites need lots of bandwidth not to mention the hogh cost of creating the animations, so a project like that needs lots of funding
Darko
jishui

Post by jishui »

I like it!
I think that it's very good!
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

i feel the idea is not at all good..
unless dedicated 2gbps connections become the minimum for internet around the world this idea cannot take root.
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
delivi

Post by delivi »

this would be how the future Internet would be, when there would be sulprus amount of bandwidth. This would require a system with 3D rendering capabilities.

Such type of technology is already present and is known as VR and requires a plugin to view the content.
ComplexAddict

Post by ComplexAddict »

I've seen a website sort of like that. It was a full working windows XP style website, it had everything windows xp had. u could make ****, put em in maps, open a start bar etc, use trash bin.

Very strange and cool at the same time, never saw anything like it before.
But maybe that's not what u mean ^^
-There is nothing more needed in life than partying all night long.
BrandonN

Post by BrandonN »

I really don't like flash or moving image based websites. They delay loading, Eat bandwidth and just are distracting.

I can understand Ads since you need to get paid and maybe a animated banner but that's it.
fanthebreeze

Post by fanthebreeze »

I have never been fond of animation, it is an unecessary distraction.

Usually when I am surfing I want to receive information quickly, cleanly and preferably with a wry sense of humour.

The old KISS adage really works.