Creating a Website for Airsoft Teams.

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

TheCrymsonLegends

Creating a Website for Airsoft Teams.

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I know a majority of people use basic forums for teams and don't really have much of a need for posting their team on another website but the website would not only be a place for them to come but a place to challenge other teams. Then arena's or events could be posted and it would automatically update for people in their area.

My first idea of this kind of website was for Runescape, offering a clan hosting which would be more comprehensive and would allow other clans to connect for wars, alliances, and much more. This would also help with a traitor list of people who don't quite play airsoft in the easiest ways.

It would primarily work like Myspace with each team having a profile and status report, event organizer would have access at a wider source of potential customers.

I cannot code, therefore I do not have the potential of doing such a website. But what do you all think about this idea? The final CMS could be used for the gaming world, paintball world, airsoft, and many other potential environments to allow people to connect in a much wider range. Companies could boost sales, or event leaders could increase the turn-out ratio to any event they hold. Halo, GRAW, World of Warcraft, and many more websites could spawn to not only connect people, but connect them to what they like the most.

P.S. I want only nice posts here, do not spam because I do make sure I do something about it, fear me. :D

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Nice idea, you mean a website for all the paint balls teams, airsoft teams and all the other activities like that? An international site for teams, where they can challenge eachother, speak to eachother, banners from stories selling stuff for this. You could have companies register them on a map, with some basic information so people can find them easy if their hometown. If there is someone, instrested in this i would recommend him or her to do this because this is has a large number of visitors, at least in my hometown.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm going to open the website, the only problem is I don't have the skills required to design the scripting for the CMS needed, and I already found a themer. And yes you are exactly right, everyone will be able to find much more people in their area and locate arena's and retailers. Others can post events for a one time fee, and airsoft could become the next biggest thing when people are connected to having better knowledge of airsoft/paintball in their own hometowns.

All I need is a coder, price can be talked about or atleast a link to a website who would write the code for this cms.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!