I need the coding.

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

Gyanu

I need the coding.

Post by Gyanu »

As we knoe the comments of the visitors are very necessart for the upliftmwnt of the site.

The posting comments about the site and its features are necessary.

So, i want to keep the comments posting features in my site too but i don't have the script of it.

Is any body have then u can tell it here.

delivi

Post by delivi »

add a comments form to your site , the use can submit the comments in the form and you can read the comments in your mail ID

or you can add a guest book in which u can check the comments from an interface.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Gyanu wrote:As we knoe the comments of the visitors are very necessart for the upliftmwnt of the site.

The posting comments about the site and its features are necessary.

So, i want to keep the comments posting features in my site too but i don't have the script of it.

Is any body have then u can tell it here.
Thats what a guestbook functions are. There are a lot of free guestbook script which you can use, unless you need better features than guestbook.
ami38701

Post by ami38701 »

just insert a table into your db for your coments and make a form in your html page
use php or asp work with it
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

No guys u don't understand my que.
I mean that the visitors to my site if reads any articles then they can posts their comments to that articles in just below the article.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

so you need a software called blog:
go here: http://www.opensourcecms.com/
open section "blogs" and test blogs how do you like it. Then the you should download and install it on your web server
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Gyanu wrote:No guys u don't understand my que.
I mean that the visitors to my site if reads any articles then they can posts their comments to that articles in just below the article.
Aha, exactly, you need a blog, either you use the blog provided by blogspot.com or free script. ;)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You can just use WordPress, it's very good, but I think that Fantastico has dissappeared from the cPanel, I know it has from mine.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
estine

Cute news

Post by estine »

you are most likely thinking of cutenews cutenews is really easy to use as well i recomend cutenews
Gebbo

software

Post by Gebbo »

i need guest book type software/ script myself for my website if anyone has any link me :D
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................